BECOME AN EVS VOLUNTEER
IN BEAUTIFUL YEREVAN, CAPITAL OF ARMENIA.
VACANCIES: 1 Romanian volunteer needed
PERIOD: 1st of September 2013 – 1st of September 2014 (12 months )
Valid passport. No visa needed.
COSTS: 90% of the travel costs are reimbursed. Accommodation, food allowance and pocket money is given to the volunteer on a monthly basis. Health insurance is arranged by the hosting organization.
Minimum knowledge of English Language
THEMES: European awareness, Youth policies, International Relations, Political Science, Law, Conflict and Crisis Management
PROPOSED ACTIVITIES FOR THE EVS VOLUNTEER:
The volunteers will have the following learning opportunities and services:
– learning Armenian language;
– introducing Armenian history, inter-cultural learning, participation in different, programmatic, regional (traditional) and cultural events;
– assisting and learning to run the European Club;
– learning various methods for working with youth from disadvantaged backgrounds (rural areas, national minorities, people with disabilities);
– liaison with Youth Division members;
– participation in project development and fundraising;
– participation in different activities envisaged by different projects;
– performance of other relevant administrative duties as assigned;
The host organisation will encourage the volunteers to give new ideas to AUNA and/or suggest any new activities that they would like to initiate in our communities. The below mentioned planned activities are flexible and will be final-tuned according to the interests and learning needs of the volunteers.
HOSTING ORGANIZATION: Armenian UN Association – AUNA
SENDING ORGANIZATION: YMCA BAIA MARE, ROMANIA
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CLICK HERE.
FOR APPLICATION/MORE DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT ROXANA: email@example.com, until 10th of AUGUST 2013.