Vacancy for EVS Volunteer in Italy
- Contact person: Sara Cisvol
- Coordinating organisation: CisVol Centro Informazioni e Servizi per il Volontariato
- Host: cisvol – www.cisvol.it: http://email@example.com
- Location: cremona, Italy
- Deadline: 01/10/2013
- Start: 03/02/2014
- End: 03/11/2014
- CisVol offers free services to support the various voluntary associations that operate within the province, in order to:
– provide instruments and initiatives for the growth of the culture of solidarity, the promotion of new voluntary initiatives and the improvement of the existing ones;
– provide information, expert assistance, methods and instruments to plan projects, to start activities and put them into effect;
– organize trainings for the members of the voluntary organizations;
– give news, documentation and data about local and national voluntary activities.
The seat of CisVol in Cremona is located in the outskirts of the city in an ancient building called Palazzo Duemiglia, reachable by public transportand by bike. In the same building there are also the Social Studies and Research Center, the Center for Families, the Foster Children Center and a Social Center for the elderly of the City of Cremona.
Cisvol does not have any preference for age, background or nationality of the volunteer. The young, however, should possess a strong motivation to work in the world of volunteering. The volunteer should have spirit of adaptation and should be openness to new activities. Our organisation will read the curricula and the motivation letter of all candidates; it can be arranged some telephone interviews (in English, French or Italian) in the event that the volunteers speak these languages.
- Please add your CV before you apply. 🙂