Deadline: 5th of April 2014
We invite you to the following free places in our EVS group projects for 20 volunteers who will be working in different kindergartens, youth clubs and youths associations in Krakow.
The theme of the project is the development cooperation and European awareness by intercultural learning.
Objectives of our project is to give to European volunteers the possibility to develop their competences and skills through work in the Polish educational institution, to create an atmosphere of international cooperation in the host organizations and to create the opportunities for intercultural learning.
The description of the projects:
- Voivodeship Public Library (Art and culture, Media and communication/Youth information) 2011-PL-114
- Kindergarten Number 38 (European awareness, art and culture) 2011-PL-3
- Culture Club – Mlodziezowy Dom Kultury Dom Harcerza (Disability, sport and outdoor activities ) 2012-PL-50
- Stowarzyszenie STRIM (Media and communication/Youth information, Development cooperation) 2010-PL-92
- Kindergarten Number 83 (Art and culture, Environment) 2010-PL-11
- kindergarten Number 121 ( Art and culture, disabilities) project is in the process of re-accreditation, description of the EI will be send to organizations interested.
- Daily care centre – school nb. 48 (Art and culture) project is in the process of re-accreditation, description of the EI will be send to organizations interested.
- Kindergarten Number 32 (European awareness, Children) 2012-PL-98
- Association of youth and children develompment ALF (Children, sport and outdoor activities) 2012-PL-83 ,
10. Kindergarten Number 79 (European awareness, Children) 2012-PL-69 ,
11. Uśmiech losu – (European awareness, Children) 2013-PL-54
12. Maria Konopnicka Kindergarten 176 (Children, Environment) 2012-PL-31