- Contact person: Eugenia Barbu
- Coordinating organisation: ACTOR
- Host: A.C.T.O.R.: http://www.actorromania.ro
- Location: Bucharest, Romania
- Deadline: 01/04/2014
- Start: 01/07/2014
- End: 01/07/2015
- Assisted by Romanian teachers, the volunteers are doing animation activities on the theme of cultural diversity for over 3000 beneficiaries.
- The project is for the hosting community a way of appreciating the values of volunteering in general and of EVS in special, influencing the formal educational system to adopt non-formal methods.
1. Doing clinic animation for the children in 4 hospitals of Bucharest (3 days/ week, 2 hours each day).
The candidate’s profile: age from 18 to 30, interested in working with children and spend one year in Romania. Also, tolerant and open to experience, share and promote the cultural diversity.
Starting with 1st of July 2014, we are prepared to host in this project for 12 months, more 11 volunteers from Austria, Bulgaria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Germany, Lithuania, Macedonia, Netherlands, Portugal, and Uruguay. The interested candidates can full fill the application and send since now until 1.04.14, to both email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org and to email@example.com. Some of the preselected candidates will be invited for a Skype interview. The final selection results will be posted to our blog until 1.05.14. After that we will start the team preparations and all the administrative procedures working together with a special FaceBook group. the application form can be downloaded here http://actorromania.wordpress.com/2014/03/05/here-there-the-second-call-for-evs-volunteers-selection/