Location: San Fernando – Spain
Period: 11/04/2014 – 11/01/2014
Duration: 9 months
Application deadline 02 April 2014
Description of the tasks of the volunteer:
The main tasks that they will have to do are:
– Weekly meetings with our group children and attend to every camp organized by the scout group.
– Work with the town hall people making recycling activities in the schools of the city.
– Weekly meeting in a elderly nursing home where the volunteers will have to talk with the grandparents there.
– Weekly meeting in schools for English conversations with children.
– Any kind of volunteer activity that our association could organize with the town hall or any group who asks for our help.
Description of the Host organization:
We are a non profit organization-scout group, where we all are volunteers. Our association is placed in the city of San Fernando, in the south of Spain.
Main aims of the organisation:
-Leisure education of children and young people in the values of the scout movement
-Environmental awareness, education and protection
-Promote sport activities to have a healthy life, respectful with environment.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 2nd April 2014.