Location: Niš – Serbia
Period: 01/05/2014 – 30/06/2014
Duration: 2 months
ONLY for Portuguese
Application deadline: 10 April 2014
Description of the tasks of the volunteer:
– Volunteers will work in Youth centre helping the staff,
– Programme dealing with gender equality issues, mainly focused on education of young men from Nis,
– Activities, workshops and debate sessions about Active citizenship practices with young people
– Events: movie evenings, tandem learning, other cultural programme – exhibitions, gastronomic days..
– Theatre: public performances based on different social topics
Description of the host organization :
Local Democracy Centre – LDA is a civil society organisation registered with the Ministry of Public Administration and Local Self-government of Serbia to operate at a local and national level and implement activities in accordance with Statutory act. LDA operates within the international network of 12 Local Democracy Agencies based in all former Yugoslav republics except Slovenia. Our geographical coverage is Central and Southern Serbia – cites of Nis, Kragujevac and Kraljevo. Through its activities LDA is promoting democratic, social, cultural and economical development of local communities following the principles of solidarity, human rights and freedom, and fostering networking between local communities and programs in the SEE region and EU.
Please send CV and Motivation Letter to email@example.com
only for Portuguese