- Contact person: Andreea Vasilescu
- Organisation: Asociatia Culturala ASK ME
- Location: Bucharest, Romania
- Deadline: 10/04/2014
- Start: 01/06/2014
- End: 01/04/2015
- During this project the volunteers will develope their own ideas, will practice their skills and will build together different art theraphy activities for drug addicted young adults in one Center in Bucharest.
Much more, with the help of doctors and psychologists they will create together a prevention campaign. For this they will work in schools and highscools in Bucharest in order to promote a helthy lifestyle and cultural diversity through non formal education activities.
1. – will be involved in organizing art-therapy activities and a large diversity of entertaining activities for the drug addicted young adults in Sf. Stelian Centre. 2. –will create liveliness non-formal activities for teenagers and children from the educational institutions about a healthy life-style and cultural diversity 3. –will be implicated in promotion volunteering (local and EVS) among the teenagers from the local community 4. – will be engaged in fund-raising campaigns and in a variety of projects developed together with the Ask Me staff 5. – will be in charge with the project’s visibility in the on-line field (e.g:Facebook, Tumblr, the association’s blog, Tweeter)
We would appreciate a candidate with the following characteristics: empathy, tolerance, responsibility, kindness, loyalty, dedication, creativity.
The interested candidates could send the CV and the motivation letter until 10th of April. The sending organization interested in the theme of the project can send us part 3 -scanned by e-mail and in original by post.