Location: Szentendre, Hungary
Application deadline: 09/01/2013 As soon as possible!
Start date: 01/02/2015
Short description of the hosting organization
WEXEdU Foundation is small non-profit organisation dealing with European mobility projects and organising free time activities, language clubs, cultural and art activities for the local youth and children.
The staff members have many years of experience in international work and working with young people.
The Foundation cooperates with a lot of cultural, educational institutes and also chambers and SMEs.
WEXEdU Foundation operates in Szentendre, in a lovely historical town just 5 kms north of Budapest, which is also a tourist attraction.
Description of the tasks of the volunteer:
– “Interactive English language club” basic and advanced level
– “English-speaking film club”
– Interactive workshop: songs, rhymes and games for children in a specialised kindergarden
– Arts and crafts activities, events organised together with local museums (children’s camps, exhibitions, PR )
– Organising and leading free time and recreational activities (sports, walks, sight-seeing visits, cultural visits or programmes, other outdoor activities, gastro-club) for the local youth and international students
Send CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
Shortlisted applicants will also take a skype interview.
Our website: http://www.wexedu.hu
Contact person: Ms Hajnalka Fábián