Application deadline: 15/01/2015
Start date: 01/07/2015
End date: 31/05/2016
Tasks of the volunteers:
1) Making students aware (by presentations, workshops, discussions, conversations, etc.) about various issues related to Europe and the specific countries where the volunteers come from.
2) Making the students aware of differences of various aspects of life in Poland and abroad by involving in international project.
3) Promoting the EVS by: – publishing blog; – being in constant touch with the local magazines and newspapers; – preparing reports about the EVS activities in the region; – staying in contact with the local community representatives – during Europe oriented meetings; – participation in meetings and workshops.
4) Activities aiming at developing young people’s personalities in terms of being independent, creative, enterprising both in social and cultural issues as well as those that refer to the environment protection: – Cooperation in organizing and leading workshops on: – education – young people’s rights, drugs, alcohol, crime, health – Presentation and promotion of the local heritage; – Culture activities (music, dance, artistic expression); – The environment protection in a local and European dimension.
5) Helping the students to improve and widen their language skills: – Give non-formal language lessons for the students that might be interested in it (either in English or in mother-tongue of the volunteer).
6) leading language club in the office of Fundacja CAT6) Sharing your skills and passions of the volunteer – by leading clubs for example: cooking, dancing, craft, sport etc.
7) supporting CAT in organizing different events /Day of Europe, Board Games competitions etc) 8) Working on a daily room with kids 8-15 y.o
Please: send us your CV, Motivation letter and CREATIVE PRESENTATION ABOUT YOU – who you are and how you can help with the project WHY WE SHOULD CHOOSE YOU!/Its important/ To email@example.com till 15.01.2015 midnight (we might finish the recruitment process earlier if we recive enough application – so if you are interested in – DON’T WAIT FOR THE LAST MOMENT! We will contact ONLY the selected volunteers within max 5 days after the selection process takes place. There is possibility of skype interview also. Please write data of your sending organisations.
FUNDACJACAT.WORDPRESS.COM/ fundacjacat youtube channel
Deascription of hosting organization:
FUNDACJA CAT (Foundation Centre of Creative Activities) was created in 2008 in Leszno, Poland.
Our goal is a society based on participation, solidarity and cooperation. Our main target group is children and youth, especially those with fewer opportunities. FUNDACJA CAT achieves its goals through the organization of workshops, youth exchanges, courses, conferences, various cultural events and festivals. We provide non-formal education activities and mobility opportunities for the young people of the province and region. Our main local partners are schools with whom we implement educational and mobility projects like: European lessons, actions for the benefit of the community, Leonardo internships, Comenius exchanges etc.Fundacja CAT has been involved in the EVS activities as a sending and host organization since 2009. We are a REGIONAL EURODESK point. We are also a partner organization of the 2 European networks: YEU and YINF and Anna Lindh EUROMED foundation.FUNDACJA CAT has been active in the world of international cooperation in the youth field for many years. Long before the creation of the Fundacja CAT our board members and associates had been involved as coordinators of various international projects through other organisations and YEU network. Currently we cooperate with over 30 partners from Europe and other countries in educational and cultural projects. Yearly we prepare and send abroad over 300 of young people for youth exchanges, work camps, EVS projects and other non-formal education activities. We are experienced in hosting and sending international projects.