Location: Chernivtsi, Ukraine
Application deadline: 26 February 2015
Tasks of the volunteers:
The main tasks of the participants are following:
– organizing and lead English speaking club which has been already running thanks to the previous EVS volunteers,
– organizing lessons of Polish language,
– heping the host organization in projects connected with ecology and promoting green transport.
– organizing English activities with pupils of the local school,
– informing and promoting EVS and Erasmus+ among the university students,
– organizing bike trips,
– maintaining website and social media (FB, VK) of the host organization.
Other creative and interesting ideas and projects which the volunteers create are more than welcome.
Please download and fill in the application form, prepare your CV and send those two documents to the e-mail address given in the application form.
Based on the profile of every person we will choose the participants and contact with them as soon as possible.
Bukovinian Agency for Regional Development (http://www.bard.cv.ua) has opened a call for young people who would like to do a European Voluntary Service in Chernivtsi, Ukraine within the Youth in Action Programme. The 3 months lasting project offers diverse learning and self-realization opportunities. The project “Active citizenship” is aimed to strengthen local community by developing volunteer movement, exchanging cultural values and raising youth activity on the local level. It includes the next themes:
1. European awareness: stimulate thinking and acting process of the local community in a European context, organize language clubs, cultural weeks.
2. Education though sport and outdoor activities: cycling development and promotion.
3. Media and communication: establish cooperation between NGOs and youth, work with a web-site, create video clips, administrate social networks, use media as a tool for development of social initiatives.
The project encourages volunteers to generate and to realize their own ideas and undertakings during their service!
The EVS project is fully covered by the YIA programme, providing accommodation, board, health insurance, language support and pocket money.