Location: Bad Wurach, Germany
Application deadline: 21/03/2015
We want to host two volunteers at the same time, they should focus their activities on their own interest and bring in own projects.
Apart from that they take part in every aspect of everyday work at the school, so that they have the chance to get an insight into the different fields of activities.
– Work in the registration office
– Tutoring students and helping them with their homework
– Presenting in classrooms
– Helping out in the school library
– Accompanying students during the days of contemplation
– Organization and realization of extracurricular events such as educational excurses, school trips to the country and other events
– Organization of sport, music or art events
– Working on the topic of going abroad with the “Horizonte” foundation, for example organization and realization of information events.
– project on diversity: develop a project to make the diversity of the school visible
– From an EU Country/ Programme country
– volunteers MUST be comfortable with living in a small town with limited offers for young people and difficult local transport to the next bigger towns! Volunteers playing an instrument or playing soccer have it easier to integrate – so if you do either, make sure to mention it!
– Creative and interested in working in a school
– Some knowledge of German
1. CV with picture of you
2. motivation letter explaining why you are interested in the Salvatorkolleg and what you could bring into the project
3. contact information of your sending organization
– All applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
About hosting organization:
2013-DE-97: Gymnasium Salvatorkolleg:
The Gymnasium Salvatorkolleg is a school in a small town in Southern Germany.