Who we are: Asociación Jardín Waldorf Murcia is an organization created by parents of children between 18 months and 6 years old that aims to develop and promote the education of the human being using the Waldorf pedagogy through formal education within the Spanish educational system.
Location: Murcia, Spain.
Duration: 01/09/2016 – 31/08/2017
Deadline: 25 March 2016
EVS Vacancies: 2
The volunteers’ work is basically accompany and support the teacher in their daily duties:
- – Receive children on arrival, help in changing shoes if necessary.
- – Monitor and collaborate during free play. Preparing breakfast with the children and the teacher.
- – Helping children to wash their hands, collection and handling of materials and space.
- – Assistance in the development of the craft: painting with watercolor, modeling wax, kneading bread, preparation of the loom with the most elderly.
- – During the exit to the garden, the volunteer attends and helps children in their needs.
- – Back to the classroom assistance in the toilet, story and farewell.
- – Entry into the dining room, helping the toilet and needs of the small ones and helps to keep some order during the meal.
- – Participation in quarterly school parties.
PIC number: 931629808
How to apply?
Please send your CV (with photo) and Motivation Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org as latest on 25th of March 2016.