“Take your chance – Inspire others”
Location: Skopje, Macedonia
Period: 01/07/2016 – 31/01/2017
Deadline: 24 March 2016
Mladiinfo Makedonia is the largest and founding branch of the international network Mladiinfo. Based on the outskirts of the capital city of Skopje in a quiet neighborhood, where is also provided accommodation for volunteers. The organization has huge experience by hosting volunteers, preparation and implementation of projects and website management Mladiinfo.eu. Volunteering is an ideal opportunity for professional and personal development in a stimulating environment of a professional organization.
In the one hand, the volunteers will assist in the office work and activities that the organization is carrying out. This includes helping to organize local and international seminars and exchanges, and participating in the promotional events of the EVS, non-formal education and volunteerism. These events might include meetings with young people at educational fairs, information days, etc. promotion of the project in different organizations and institutions, meeting mass media. The volunteer might be involved in the process of developing and implementing projects under Erasmus+ program.
In the second hand, the volunteers will work on activities related to updating and bringing new content to the website:
• conducting online research and looking for different opportunities for free education of youth, such as trainings, conferences, scholarships, contests, grants or internships
• publishing the opportunities on the organization‘s websites
• communication with organisations and young people about the opportunities
• online promotion of the website through social media (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube)
• writing articles related to education, development, organization’s events, own experiences, etc.
Moreover, the volunteer will have some time for individual project and Macedonian language lessons.
To get more info about the stay check this article written by our volunteer being there:
If you are living in the Czech Republicic and you are interested in this project, send us your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com