SERJUCO (Ayuntamiento de Colindres)
Location: Colindres (Spain)
Period: 01/11/2016 – 31/07/2017
Deadline: 8 April 2016
The Youth Service Colindres (SERJUCO) aims at regulating and coordinating all services focused on the active participation of young people in this municipality, through the promotion and development of actions, projects, services and necessary equipment.
Lines of action:
– Promotion of services and programs for young people within Youth Service
– Programmes of leisure time activities.
– Information and communication service for youth.
– Support and advice services to youth associations and about participation.
– Consulting services for families.
– Promotion of coordinated actions and new projects for children and young people, working in close collaboration with other municipal departments and other institutions.
– Supporting professional staff in daily regular free time activities at the Youth House with teenagers (cooking workshops, sports activities, radio online workshop, workshops in English or mother toungue of the volunteer, other free time activities). There is really a lot of activities going on in SERJUCO!!! (check the Facebook page)
-Supporting the Kids Club organizing arts and crafts activities, workshops, songs and games, reading corner…
-Helping to organize and participate in Special Events, like European Youth Week…
– activities carried out by SERJUCO in collaboration with other organizations or Educative Centers (like for example: Escuela de Tiempo Libre Ser Joven)
-Promotion of “Erasmus+ and EVS”
Volunteer’s daily activities will take place from Monday to Friday in the afternoon between 16.00 and 20.30 and also in the morning three days a week from 10.00 to 12.00, volunteers will be involved in preparation and planification of the activities, Spanish course and dissemination activities, like (blog, dissemination of information, designing campaigns , etc … )or the language activities.
In order to apply, fill in our application form that you can download here: http://goo.gl/qcjM5J until the 8th April 2016, and send it to: email@example.com together with your current CV.
Write in the subjecy: APPLICATION 2016_SERJUCO_YOUR NAME_COUNTRY, for example:
APPLICATION 2016_SERJUCO_JOHN SMITH_UK
WE WILL CONTACT THE SELECTED CANDIDATES before the 15/04/2016.
More information about the project, candidate’s profile and the application procedure: