Intergenerational Dialogue – our way to the development of all generations for new Europe
Location: Pilsen, Czech Republic
Period: 01/09/2016 – 31/08/2017
Deadline: 31 May 2016
Intergenerational and Volunteer Center TOTEM is a non-profit organization promoting the idea of volunteering and the extension of social services.
Our mission is to create positive and practical interpersonal relationships, both within families and in the broader context of the civil society.
As the main goals of our work we consider:
– Promotion and dissemination of ideas and placement of volunteers to promote the development of volunteer work in the Pilsen region
– Offer of interesting and educational activities for seniors, to maintain their mental and physical strength
– Support for children and their families in coping with difficult situations
– In Intergenerational and Volunteer Center TOTEM you will be a part of the team.
– You will plan and carry out projects and activities targeting the group of active seniors, but also work with children, teenagers and students.
– You will lead educational conversation classes of your native language (german) or other spoken languages, and as well, within the working range of TOTEM, projects of your individual interests.
– You will actively participate in any educational, cultural or physical activity, as well in community
clubs and various workshops in TOTEM and contribute something on your own correlating with core ideas of
If you are a germn resident and you are interested to work with us, please contact me at this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
More info about the organization: http://www.totem-rdc.cz/
More info about the project: