Location: Bucharest Romania
Period: 01/08/2016 – 01/08/2017
Deadline: 5 July 2016
ACTOR organization from Romania is looking for candidates with the ages between 18 and 30 from the following countries: Austria, Croatia, Italy, Ireland, Lithuania, Portugal, Spain and United Kingdom to apply for the “Vitamin T .
The concept of “Vitamin T” is revolving around theatre and the idea of bringing education and culture among children and youngsters through theatre.
A.C.T.O.R. is using a large spectrum of art tools in young generation education and for social changes: origami, puppetry, shadow theatre – these are methods that should be present within each volunteer’s tool box that wishes to work with children and that you will be able to develop during this project.
Through this project, A.C.T.O.R. in partnership with educational and social institutions will provide a series of performances with educative character to children and youth which have no reach of theatre from social, economical, geographical or financial reasons.
The Cultural Association for Theatre and Origami in Romania, A.C.T.O.R. has the MISSION to empower its beneficiaries (children, young people, adults) using art tools to discover new ways of self-expression, which can strengthen their self-confidence, help them find their right place in community and develop in harmony with themselves and with the society.
VISION: A society based on a direct, clear and efficient communication is surely the society we all dream of.
Depending on its programs A.C.T.O.R. has the following target groups:
– Ill children and youth from pediatric hospitals and social centers in Bucharest
– Children and youth of Bucharest and disadvantaged rural areas.
– Youth and adults interested to be volunteers at the local and European level
– Adults interested to learn how to use different art tools for their personal and professional lives
– Different institutions and organization that needs assistance for developing non formal education methods
• You will create ARTISTIC EVENTS (performances, exhibitions, art workshops etc.) for CHILDREN AND YOUNGSTERS.
• You will create CLINICAL ANIMATION PROGRAMS for CHILDREN in hospitals and social centers in Bucharest and its rural areas.
• You will PROMOTE CULTURAL DIVERSITY, fight against discrimination and xenophobia and accustom children with the idea of CULTURAL IDENTITY.
• You will promote a volunteer’s attitude and EVS experience to young generation
Please send you application to ACTOR_ROMANIA@YAHOO.COM
Please download the application form from:
We are looking for candidates in our EVS project, with the ages between 18 and 30 from the following countries: Austria, Croatia, Italy, Ireland, Lithuania, Portugal, Spain and United Kingdom to apply for the “Vitamin T .