Empowered Youth in Diverse World
Location: Ozurgeti in Georgia
Period: 01/08/2016 – 30/04/2017
Deadline: 15 July 2016
Student-Youth Council is looking for 2 volunteers from Poland who are not afraid of the work with children and youngsters from rural region with heavy socio-economical conditions.
Student-Youth Council Organization has been established in 2002 year. It’s mission is a public union, which aims at solving the problems that youth and students are facing by protecting their rights, promoting knowledge and skills, filling informational gap, realizing youth’s intellectual, creative, cultural and sport potentials.
Nowadays the organization works in following programmes:
– Youth integration and assistance for their active involvement in public life;
– Assistance for to promote and develop volunteering;
– Assistance for to establish and develop democratic government/self-government.
-organizing and coordinating a friendly events designed to promote the discovery of European countries;
– assisting to the Conversation Club of foreign languages
– cooperating with other initiative groups-to prepare educational events, campaigns, workshops of empowerment
– assist to the Day Care Centers twice per week, in order to support the orphanage and rural children with heavy socio-economical conditions,(integration games, energizers, sports, free time activities)
Please send as soon as possible an e-mail with CV and Motivating Letter using EMAIL address firstname.lastname@example.org
This is the sending organisation’s, Active Women Association in Sosnowiec, email. In case of two similar applications, will be important who was the first.