SUGAR AND SPICE OF EVS
Location: Klina, Kosovo
Period: 06/02/2017 – 04/08/2017
Deadline: 19 August 2016
Youth Center “Ardhmeria” in Klina, Kosovo is looking for 1 volunteer who would like to work with children and youth, organize events, present EU mobility programmes and share cultures for 6 months in Balkans.
Youth Center “Ardhmeria – Kline” aim is to gather young active people who are willing to undertake actions aimed at building an open- minded society with international education and Culture. Through our work we develop European awareness; therefore we initiate and promote all forms of activities among young people. Center also organizes trainings, seminars, conferences and Youth exchanges.
This organization has already hosted two Lithuanian volunteers in 2015 and 2016. You can find their stories about EVS in Kline on A.C.Patria’s website http://www.patria.lt in the “News” and “Our stories” sections.
– Organization and management of a Youth Groups aimed at young people and / or children who attend the Youth center
– Support in the organization of Youth activities of the center;
– Planing the Summer activities with youth Group and Children.
– Support the organization of regular events such as concerts and theatrical performances;
– Liaison with local schools to organize/assist study visits and finding new partners School in Europe
– Support to contact the Centre in research training events / information agencies and also SEE;
– Support for the reference of the Centre in the conception and design of the actions of the Youth in Action program;
-Volunteers own initiatives (with local volunteers) in youth center on topics like: violence against women, women’s rights, gender equality, ecology and self-sustainability, corruption etc.
In addition, the volunteer will participate in planning meetings and evaluation of the Centre, where he will be able to learn about the Hosting Organization and, in time, to make his point of view on the issues. The volunteer activities that take place and which are peculiarly related to the partnership “Actio Catholica Patria”, Ardhmeria:
– Support in the planning and implementation of a range of international work in Klina at the center Ardhmeria, involving young European and local youth;
– Support in the eventual design of a Youth in Action Programme Action that could involve the two partners from Lithuania and Kosovo. All activities will use method of non formal education and all activities will be implemented in Kosovo. Non-formal learning methods will be applied throughout the project activities.
send your CV and motivation letter in English for this project to firstname.lastname@example.org till 19th of August 2016. We will contact all applicants and announce the results in the end of August.