Don’t trash our future: RRR
Location: Targu Secuiesc, Romania
Period: 04/04/2017 – 04/01/2018
Deadline: 1 September 2016
Green Sun Association is searching for volunteers for an EVS project in Targu Secuiesc, Transylvania, Romania. This project will be submitted in October 2016 and the voluntary stage will start in 4 of April 2017.
We need volunteers from various countries (all the Erasmus plus eligible countries) and the stage will last for 12 months. Have in mind that the activities of the project can be adapted also according to your proposals if they fit whit the project objectives and they are feasible to do in this region. The venues of their activities will be in the small town of Targu Secuiesc. This project is coordinated by Green Sun Association with more than 5 years of experience in coordinating EVS projects.
Will support the activities of the association, specific activities, workshops, courses, outdoor activities and activities that they propose.
– They also conduct activities in afterschools with kids, crafts, sports, workshops, etc
– develop new programmes together wit the local volunteers in the theme of sport
– create alternative getaways for the local people
– Different articles and materiales for the web page and Facebook, create videos, dissemination activities, materials, articles, pictures, etc. .
– Leading informing activities with the help of the specialist in various programs
– Developing new green game ideas
– Realization different videos to promote Green Sun and EVS
– Seasonal activities: like Summer camps for kids in town and local area, helping in the promotion of Nemere Trail – the biggest greenway for bicycles in Covasna County
If you think you can fulfill all the requests from the call and if you think that this EVS is suitable for you, don’t hesitate to send us your CV before 1th of September 2016 at our e-mail: email@example.com. It is possible we would like to speak with candidates (preferably Skype), so please put your skype in your CV. We will contact you soon AFTER the application deadline is over. All applicants will be informed about the decision. For further questions you can contact with us via e-mail.
Profile of the volunteer:
* conversational knowledge of a foreign language (e.g. english)
* open and receptive attitude, addicted spirit to sport
* sensitivity to environmental problems
* ability to work in a team and work individually as well
* creativity and sociability
* basic PC and internet skills