Races of Rural Europe
Location: Kémes, Hungary
Period: 01/11/2016 – 31/08/2017
Deadline: 20 October 2016
Spend 10 month in Kémes, a village in southern Hungary, close to the border with Croatia! “Sustainable Ormánság Nonprofit Ltd.” is looking for motivated volunteers from Portugal, Spain, Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Greece, to participate at a long-term EVS program.
Discover the rural area from Southern Hungary by organised bicycle tours. Learn about the eco-tourism, rural tourism, analog photography, traditional recipes from the region. Meet local people and learn how to organise cultural events for them!
You will have the chances to visit even cities like Pécs!
Contact us for details!
Sustainable Ormánság Nonprofit Ltd. is specialised in youth projects and eco-tourism.
– the volunteer will help to set up programs for the youngsters at the schools.
– he will organise events for the local people
– he will take interviews to the local people.
– he will take part in the Analog Photo workshop, where he will earn the analog photo techniques : how to handle the cameras on films, how to develope the film and then, the prints.
– he will organise photo exhibitions where will exhibit the analog pictures.
– he will help to collect recepies from the region, and edit a cookbook.
-he will take part in bicycle tours and canoe tours in the region, in order to discover the surrounding villages and natural treasures, but in the same time, he will learn about the principles of eco-tourism.
Please send your application to email@example.com
If you are interested to participate at this log term EVS project, then send us a CV and motivational letter at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org