Join Our journey |||
Period: 01/11/2016 – 31/12/2016
Deadline: 24 October 2016
System and Generation Ankara is looking for Evs Volunteers from Hungary, Finland, Italy, Greece, Germany, UK and Bulgaria for EVS project in Ankara.This project is planned as a journey of Learning, to raise European Consciousness among youngsters and getting the EVS volunteer involved in society by means of youth information activities and developing skills of project developments and social inclusion in mainly at the S&G Youth Info Office in Ankara
S&G: System and Generation Association is a non-profit organization established in 2008.
From that time tolerance, cooperation, social help and integration are our aims.
We are here to provide young people from different cultures empower tolerance, encourage their entrepreneurial spirit, helping them acquire knowledge and qualifications, cooperate in mobility with international institutions.
System and Generation gets into the act about; increasing of economic growth, providing efficiency about increasing of production, sustaining the production, sustainability that cares socioeconomic needs and planning that analyse the problems, and also with the belief of projecting Process, considering co-working culture by reaching this target as the best way, combining the systems which made in EU and creativity of our citizens especially the youth. Our organization is the member of few international networks and their representative of Turkey: Anna Lindh Euro-Mediterranean Foundation for Intercultural Dialogue Between Cultures.
– Contributing to Youth Caravan preparation, traveling with caravan, participating festivals and attending conferences on relevant European issues
– Representing his/her culture in Youth Caravan Trips and meetings (indoor & outdoor activities).
– Participating in fundraising activities for the benefit of S&G
– Developing/implementing and participating in projects (TC, seminar, YE) from Erasmus +.
– Writing and Editing articles about the project who they are involved, life of youth people in Ankara, for YouTHelegraph online magazine for youth on their own language, English and Turkish (translated from our staff).
– Taking photos, videos about the events and working on video production updating the website of S&G.
– Organizing Intercultural Events under S&G Club Activities, every volunteer will present him/her country with food, music, dance, videos in the front of our Turkish volunteers and staff
The volunteer will work 7 hours per day, 5 days per week Intercultural Events under S&G Club Activities, every volunteer will present him/her country with food, music, dance, videos in the front of our Turkish volunteers and staff
Send your application to : email@example.com