Make It Worthwhile!
Location: Sumy, Ukraine
Period: 15/11/2016 – 31/08/2017
Deadline: 28 October 2016
Center for European Initiatives is looking for a German Volunteer to support the Euroclubs in Sumy, Ukraine and help establish a good cooperation between Germany and Ukraine
Center for European Initiatives is public non-profit organization, created on the principles of voluntarily participation, human rights,
freedom of speech, common interests, self-government and equality of rights for its members, as well as for the protection of our
legal interests, rights, and freedoms.
Goal: to assist in the reformation of Ukraine in accordance with European standards, to introduce democratic values, and to develop
civil society in Ukraine using educational and informational methodologies.
– Develop educational programs directed toward the questions of European and Euro Atlantic integration for Ukraine;
– Develop informational campaigns directed toward the questions of European and Euro Atlantic integration for Ukraine;
– Provide the public with free access to informational resources relating to European and Euro Atlantic integration processes taking
place in Ukraine and the world;
– Develop a program of local youth Euro clubs and an all Ukrainian network of youth Euro clubs.
– Develop and carry out exchange programs for children and youth of Ukraine.
– leading discussion groups and intercultural workshops;
– workshops on EU issues,
– project design,
– management and implementation;
– facilitating shared information and collaboration between organizations;
– conducting native language clubs;
– development of future EVS opportunities for Ukrainian youth.
Please send you application to firstname.lastname@example.org