“De Joven a Joven” EVS project for Italian Volunteers in Spain
Location: Albacete, Spain
Period: 02/02/2017 – 31/01/2018
Deadline: 31 December 2016
The Ayuntamiento de Albacete is looking for one motivated and dynamic volunteer to get involved in the project “De Joven a Joven” aimed at providing support for different kinds of disadvantage people in the municipality of Albacete (Spain). The volunteer will have the opportunity to learn Spanish and a new culture while acquiring new skills in the field of education, volunteering and youth.
The youth department of the City Hall of Albacete is a department that develops politics of local youngsters.
– To make easier the participation of youngsters in the development of the city.
– To promote experimentation during the Young age as a non-formal learning process.
– To offer a good information system to young people as a support to their plans towards their adult age
– To prevent risks associated to young behavior
– To improve the quality of the programs and the improvement of the services offered to youngsters.
The volunteer will work with different target groups: seniors, kids, young people.
– Organize and support daily (or at 2-3 days intervals) voluntary activities for young people,elders, children, sports, cultural…
– Organize and support the promotion of the activities (newsletters, blog, leaflets and other kind of advertisement);
– Participate in EVS and Erasmus+ promotion;
– Organize evaluation materials for the participants
– Write blog articles by telling his/her own stories, the stories of volunteers and projects from the area;
– Organize free conversation point aimed to young people where he/she will speak his/her native language;
– Learn Spanish language and culture
– Help developing the Youth Center, by organizing and supporting activities for young, offering the required information to citizens, by offering own suggestion on how to improve the communications process…
– Support and organize big events by the Youth Center like (Europe Day, Youth On Move, No car Day, Voluntering Day, Youth Information Day).
– Suggest and realize his/her own ideas
– Difussion and dissemination of Youth Information in High Schools and different information points in the city.
– Organize and conduct guided tours Young Center
Please sent an email to email@example.com with:
– Your CV (possibly in the Europass format)
– A motivation letter
The candidate’s profile comes to terms with the conditions requested in the Erasmus+ Program. The Program is opened to all the volunteers between 18 and 30 years old resident in one of the country of the program or in one of the partner countries.
We will give priority to those candidates with the right skills to develop the project in a better way (knowledge of Office, Spanish, social and communicative abilities, ability in active listening, orientation to help, experience in working with young people, with new technologies and in European programs for youngsters, other skills that can be useful for voluntary activities (crafts, design, music, sports).
See the full version of the call in italian at: http://www.cooperativamargherita.org/europa/evs/opportunita-di-servizio-volontario-europeo-ad-albacete-in-spagna/
For any information please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The call is open only for Italian volunteers.