Progetto Giovani – Giovani per l’interculturalità
Location: Padova, Italy
Period: 05/09/2017 – 05/07/2017
Deadline: 16 December 2016
Progetto Giovani is looking for 2 volunteers for the in-coming EVS project “Giovani per l’Interculturalità” in the nice and young city of Padova, Italy
Ufficio Progetto Giovani is the Office of the Youth Policies Department – Municipality of Padua, which promotes services and realises initiatives in favour of the local youth.
Know more about us here: http://www.progettogiovani.pd.it/
•informative front office
•cultural events organisation
•linguistic tandem learning with young Italians or mother tongue foreigners
•participation to the implementation of mobility projects
•testimonies about the voluntary service during meetings with student delegations in schools or universities
• Recreational and animation activities with elderlies
• After school activities for underage people
• intercultural evening to introduce the volunteer’s country of origin
• informative front-office during afternoons (counselling in the research of work and formative opportunities, computer support).
Send us an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with
-a motivation letter
Volunteers who have relational attitudes toward children and elderlies, and who are open to meet and co-operate with youth, will be particularly valued.
A basic knowledge of the Italian language is required.
We will positively value the following attitudes:
– predisposition to human interpersonal relationship;
– good motivation to the project themes and proactivity;
– interest in the projects developed by the distinct areas of engagement;
– adaptation skills and capacity to manage the work schedule and tasks.
The volunteers will be hosted in a two bedrooms apartment rented by the Municipality of Padova and situated a few minutes from the historic down town and the activities locations.
All the activity premises are situated in spaces regularly served by public means of transportation and easily reachable also with own resources. In order to allow volunteers to be more independent and quick in transferring from one place to another, they are normally assigned a bicycle.