Location: Sighisoara, Romania
Period: 01/04/2017 – 15/11/2017
Deadline: 19 March 2017
Who can participate?
All persons resident in Catalonia, between 17 and 30 years, who have not made an EVS previously,
interested in the topic of the project and willing to undertake the adventure of volunteers European.
Wild Carpathia Association
– Organize interactive language courses in both English and Spanish for young Sighisoara;
– Helping local organizations or public institutions promoting activities in both languages (romanian and english), updating web pages, create videos or reports and photos, interviews, multimedia, etc;
– Develop monthly events such as Intercultural bingo, karaoke, to promote diversity European multiculturalism;
– Promoting online the community and the city of Sighisoara, creating blogs, pages on the Wikipedia, among others.
1) Prepare your resume in English (or in the official language of the country of destination)
2) Complete the application form of the project (also in english) that you can located at: http://www.catalunyavoluntaria.cat/wpcontent/uploads/2016/11/Application-Form-for-EVS-volunteers-SM-Stage-2.doc
3) Submit both documents to: email@example.com specifying the name of the project in which would like to participate.
The FCV send all nominations to the host organization, who will make the final selection/s Volunteer/is.
For more information about EVS, send a e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com