Location: Třinec, Czech Republic
Period: 01/04/2017 – 01/04/2018
Deadline: 13 March 2017
Bunkr, o. p. s. is looking for 1 volunteer for an EVS starting in April 2017.
Bunkr, o.p.s. is a non-profit organisation that reacts to children´s and youth´s diffucult life situations, accompanies them during growing up, supports their social bonding in communities and families. We focus mainly on prevention. We take seriously and listen to all of our clients’ worries and try to support and accompany our clients throughout a process of coping with and overcoming the difficulties. We create a safe environment in which our clients can meet with their peers. Together with our clients we organize creative and inspiring activities. We try to positively influence our clients’ values, attitudes and motivations.
You will become part of our team concentrating mainly on social work with children and teenagers.
We provide free-time activities, leasure, help and assistance for youths and children in all kinds of difficult life situations. Our volunteers cooperate with us in a role of assistant on following projects and others!
– We have two clubs in Třinec and Bohumín, where children can come, play and discuss all sorts of things that worry them
– We do Streetwork and contact children directly in their natural environment
– We operate the Community Center in Borek, where we help children with learning difficulties and provide special free time program for children and their parents
– We run Bunkryt rehearsal room where all young people can come and express themselves through the art of music
– And lots of more activities!
Please, send ASAP your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org