Volunteers on Pedals
Location: Lido Conchiglie (Sannicola), Puglia, South Italy
Period: 27/03/2017 – 29/10/2017
Deadline: 12 March 2017
7 month Volunteering Opportunity in South Italy for a UK resident!
One UK friendly and open person who is interested in sustainability, cycling, community development and a healthy lifestyle by the Mediterranean Sea.
Last CALL for a great EVS placement! APPLY TODAY!
Age 18-30, proactive, curious, open-minded, able to communicate in English, interested in Italian culture and local traditions, able to cycle daily and lead a healthy lifestyle; reliable and responsible, flexible, team-player; has goodwill, takes initiative to develop workshops for the local community, motivated to learn and participate in all tasks and activities.
Salento Bici Tour
– Assist outdoor activities of Salento Bici Tour, for example: local bike tours and other actions.
– Support and promote Salento Bici Tour’s excursions: farmers market, school trips and info point in Lecce.
– Co-operate with other local and regional organisations to support partnership building and project initiatives.
– Create activities with kids, young people and elders (bike workshops, English language lessons, educational sessions about nutritious food and healthy lifestyle).
– Help manage Salento Bike Cafè and premises (it’s the main base for all daily EVS activities), organise the cycling space and workshop area, maintenance and gardening, household tasks such as: cooking, cleaning, washing up and serving clients and events.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
URGENT LAST CALL Sandy is the main contact person can be reach on 00447879383426 or email@example.com Thank you