Location: Farm Korogonas Ark, Daimonia, Monemvasia, Greece
Period: 03/04/2017 – 02/11/2017
Deadline: 19 March 2017
8-month long-term volunteering in the South of Greece for a UK resident, fully sponsored by EU funding!
If you’re aged 18-30, interested in a sustainable, community, working on the land, unity and healthy lifestyle, and fancy spending some time in Greece by the Mediterranean Sea, seize this call.
Deadline is March 19 though, so APPLY TODAY.
Please share with your UK friends!
Age 18-30, a sensitive and strong person, reliable and responsible, autonomous, flexible kind, generous, takes initiative, curious, open-minded, tidy, appreciates nature and spiritual life, plant-based in his/her nutrition and willing to learn and lead a healthy lifestyle. Able to communicate in English, interested in Greek culture and local traditions.
“Korogonas Ark”, eco-spiritual-educational-peace land
Facebook: Korogonas Ark – Κιβωτός Κορογώνα
“the spiral, holistic education, human values, lifelong learning”
– Caring for the olive grove and pruning trees
– Doing a proper and practical wood storage
– Supporting the food preparation (cleaning, sprouting, chopping vegetables, juicing, smoothies, baking, cooking…)
– Harvesting/collecting fresh produce from vegetable gardens and wild nature
– Assisting with the purchase of food provisions
– Creating new plants from the seeds
– Landscaping and Earthwork
– Creating new paths in the property and clearing the existing ones
– Helping with the creation new vegetable gardens, seeding and planting
– Creating one new open-air shower cabin
– Creating an open-air communal area with natural material
– Helping with the construction of storing shelves in the basement of the Ark and the storing itself, supporting the organisation of the basement
– Helping with the collection of spring water for the needs of the kitchen
– Cleaning the straw clay house – the main building of the Ark
– Taking care of the ‘satellites’ installations of the Ark
– Taking care of our seeds’ bank, enriching it, preparing seeds, labels and containers, creating a good archive (depending upon the needs of the year)
– Preparing and assisting in outreach activities (school visits, presentations, eco/peace/vegan festivals)
– Helping with taking care the dog family of Korogonas Ark
– Assisting the administrative work of “the spiral, holistic education”
– Organising and supporting educational activities’ and trainings’
– Creating a series of animation videos and communication material about living in Korogonas Arkland
– Craft pictures, drawings and artwork in general for the upcoming websites of Korogonas Ark
– Making videos for YouTube channel and a video about the EVS experience before and at the end of the project.
Send your CV and a motivation letter to ukabroad_4EVS@ashacentre.org
URGENT, last minute CALL and opportunity! Call 07879383426 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any extra information.