Location: Odemira, Portugal
Period: 11/11/2017 – 31/10/2017
Deadline: 22 March 2017
Looking for Spanish volunteers for a project in Portugal. ACTIVE TOURISM AND NATURE AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT, MEDIA
– Organization, support and fi eld work during trail maintenance campaigns and specifi c actions like garbage collection or acacia clearing
ACTIVE TOURISM AND NATURE AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT, MEDIA
2. ROTA VICENTINA – ASSOCIATION FOR THE PROMOTION OF NATURE TOURISM IN THE ALENTEJO
– Recruiting of volunteers and Trail Care Takers to strengthen the volunteers community
– Organization of awareness campaigns for local community
– Conception of a “Volunteer Campus” destined to international volunteers
– Photo and video coverage of all group maintenance actions to share through social media
– Production of small video clips about all aspects of the outdoor dimensions of the project, including partner companies and their work; events, inaugurations and public sessions happening during the volunteering period, among other occasions
– Creation of a Blog about his/her experience during the voluntary experience
– Accompany and produce a ‘Making of’ of the promotional videos to be produced
– Collect data from Ecocounters and collaborate on the collection of answers in the trail to the hiker’s questionnaire
Send your CV with a photo and Motivation Letter, in Portuguese or English, to firstname.lastname@example.org, until March 22, 2017.
Specific interests and motivations should be presented in the Motivation Letter.
We make no distinction regarding ethnic origine, religion, political or sexual orientation of the candidate, nor regarding academic degrees.