Location: S. Luís – Portugal
Period: 11/11/2017 – 31/10/2018
Deadline: 22 March 2017
Looking for Spanish participants for a project in Portugal. ENVIRONMENT AND SUSTAINABLE COMMUNITIES
GAIA is a Portuguese Environmental NGO. Since 1996 we‘ve conducted numerous campaigns on local and national level and have been involved in international
campaigns, mainly at European level. GAIA is presently active in Lisboa and Alentejo region, aiming at raising awareness on environmental issues such as ecoconsumption,
food sovereignty and freedom of seeds, nonGMO and the transition movement to a future without oil. Two work spaces are open in Lisboa and São Luís (Alentejo).
– To support the conception, preparation, implementation and documentation of one-off events (debates, fi lms presentation, workshops, walks…), held by Transition São
Luís and local partners;
– To support permaculture activities: vegetable garden, food forest, construction of ecological systems;
– To support the confection of handmade cosmetics;
– To participate and help organising gatherings of the Transition network in Portugal;
– To support implementing ReCo network of ecological production and consumption in Alentejo region.
Send your CV with a photo and Motivation Letter, in Portuguese or English, to firstname.lastname@example.org, until March 22, 2017.
Specific interests and motivations should be presented in the Motivation Letter.
We make no distinction regarding ethnic origine, religion, political or sexual orientation of the candidate, nor regarding academic degrees.