“Promote European Mobility”
Location: France – Le Blanc (36)
Period: 11/09/2017 – 03/09/2018
Deadline: 26 March 2017
EVS in France in rural area to promote Europe
Who we are?
Youth service called “Relais Brenne Initiatives Jeunes” in a Natural Regional Park, located here. We support teenager’s and youngster’s projects (11-25 years old). 5 youth workers take part in this youth service. We work with a high school and 3 secondary schools, and wants to give the opportunity to the young people to increase their European citizenship and exchange with young people from other countries. So 3 youth exchanges have been organized in 2012, 2013 and 2015, and RBIJ is accredited as an EVS receiving, sending and coordinating organization from 2013. The RBIJ welcomed volunteers for the first time in September 2016.
– Set up activities and presentations about European mobility and Europe in general and international solidarity in hight schools in order to deliver information’s about possibilities for youngsters which Europe offers. (13–18 YO)
– Develop/create tools for presenting European mobility possibilities for youngsters
– Present their own countries and culture during several local events in aim to work on cultural understanding
– Participate into the organisation of a European week in a secondary schools (11-15 YO) : working with teachers or supervisors to create and set up activities about Europe with students
– Receive and support French young people who want to undertake an EVS
– EVS – ers will be supported by animators of the RBIJ to undertake personal project
– Build the contact with people who can help them on this mission (directors of schools, teachers, colleagues, other organisations or initiative groups)
– Get involve in (optional) and follow separated projects set up by the RBIJ (visit a cultural place with a group of teenagers, participate in a camps and events organized by the RBIJ)
Please send your application to : firstname.lastname@example.org