“Live and learn in the oneworld house” – Auslandsgesellschaft Sachsen-Anhalt e.V.
Location: Magdeburg, Germany
Period: 01/10/2017 – 30/09/2018
Deadline: 12 April 2017
The Auslandsgesellschaft Sachsen-Anhalt (AGSA) is pleased to announce two vacancies in the project “Live and learn in the oneworld house” for the next Erasmus+ programme deadline!
The Auslandsgesellschaft Sachsen-Anhalt (AGSA) is an NGO organization with more than 30 member organizations in the areas of development policy, European and international exchanges and the integration of immigrants into German society. The organizations offer activities such as: educational work in development policy, tolerance between people with different cultural background, consultation of migrants and promotion of refugee protection, immigration and integration.
Volunteers should prepare and carrying out international youth exchanges, organising the Language Café in cooperation with other European and national volunteers, organise of welcoming activities for refugees and other citizens initiatives, create more intercultural events and events for Europe together with other European volunteers in the oneworld house and Magdeburg, editorial work on our interactive website and social media, design flyers, leaflets, publications etc. Every summer AGSA organizes “Eurocamp” – an international youth project with approx. 70 participants from over 30 countries. The volunteer is involved in organizing, preparing Eurocamp.
If you are interested in this project, you can find the online application on our website:
Please, note that you must upload an actual portrait photo (max. 150 kb, 72 dpi), your curriculum vitae and a motivation letter in the end of the form! Also you need the information about your sending organization. Please, submit your application as fast as possible!
Besides the duties related to each project, we offer every volunteer to take part in other common activities, such as:
– Language Café, a meeting place for native speakers
– attending and taking an active part in intercultural activities
– creating their own projects
– activities and projects for democracy and tolerance in the local community (Mile for Democracy, Day of Sachsen-Anhalt, Europe week, Intercultural week and more)
– organize welcoming activities for refugees and other foreign people
– share your experience together with other volunteers on our website and social networks
– support the cooperation between the partner cities of Magdeburg (Le Havre, Zaporizhia, Sarajevo and Radom) and partner regions of Saxony-Anhalt (Centre/ France, Masowien/ Poland and Valencia/ Spain)