HEAL 2 + KINDERLAND +(re)INVENT YOU(rself) + Sighisoara Multilingva
Location: Sighisoara, Romania
Period: 01/05/2017 – 31/10/2017
Deadline: 10 April 2017
We are more than pleased to announce that we are starting soon our brand new EVS projects only in Sighisoara, Romania !!!
During the Spring – Summer 2017 Wild Carpathia team with the help of our wonderful EVS volunteers will organize in Sighisoara activities like:
– sport competitions (football, bikes race)
– creating a cheerleaders group
– tracking and cleaning the bike paths in the forests
– helping the local handball team in non-formal team building activities
– assistance in the kindergartens
– organize a Summer Camp/ Festival for kids in Sighisoara
– helping other local associations organizing their activities with kids
– volunteering in the Summer Music International Festival – Servus Transilvania
– supporting the administrative staff of the kindergartens in designing the interiors and the play ground
– organizing creative workshops in the Centrul de Voluntariat Sighisoara
– celebrating different International Days and Events
… and many many other interesting and extraordinary activities.
By this post we are sharing our happiness with you and we invite everybody to join us, to bring us new ideas and to do amazing things together !!!
1 volunteer from Greece
1 from Latvia
1 from Denmark
2 from Macedonia
2 from Spain
4 from Italy
5 from Estonia
Wild Carpathia will be the first association in Romania who will have the pleasure to host in the same time 30 international volunteers … We will be blessed with 30 extra brilliant minds … We will have 60 extra helping hands … We will be able to organize plenty of activities for kids, youngsters and adults in Sighisoara and surroundings … We will have 9 local volunteers as mentors, 5 local volunteers as activities facilitators, more than 40 collaborators … a strong and motivated administrative project team … and a lot of LOVE to offer around us !!!
The volunteers will plan, organize and implement the above mentioned activities.
Please send us your application on firstname.lastname@example.org address, we need your CV and a Motivation Letter. Because the free places will be fast covered, we will use the rule “first come first served”.