1-year EVS vacancy in Austria for a BULGARIAN volunteer
Location: Wörgl, Austria
Period: 02/07/2017 – 01/07/2018
Deadline: 26 April 2017
If you are a Bulgarian young person, looking for an EVS project, enjoy 1-year EVS volunteering in a Youth center in Wörgl, Austria, supporting integration and community intervention in Youthcenter ZONE.
Komm!unity is a NGO in Wörgl – Tirol, working on the topics youth, integration and community intervention. We run an integration and diversity department, a streetwork department, a youth information center, a leisure time work project and five youthcenters in Wörgl and its surrounding area.
Our target groups are young people in our region, migrants and all people in our region working or living with these groups. We coordinate closely with the community of Wörgl. We organise different events in and around Wörgl und run different projects.
We rely on networking, coordinating and participation.
Our youth centers are places for young people between 12 and 16 or 18 to spend their leisure time. We offer them drinks and snacks to affordable prices, give them space meeting friends, playing games and bringing in their ideas. The youth workers work on their relationships, consult them and support them in creating projects.
The volunteer will work in our youthcenter ZONE. The tasks and activities during this work are:
– Offering drinks and snacks to the young people
– Playing games and talk to the young people
– Taking part in different offers like „sports day“ or „cooking day“
– Planning and carrying out projects together with the young people
– Participating at regular team meetings and supervisions
Other opportunities as an EVS volunteer at komm!unity:
– Attending regular meetings of kommunity team
– Participating at projects of other komm!unity departements such as integration and diversity, youth information, leisure time work project or other youth centers
– Cultural work in KulturZONE – event organising community of young people in Wörgl
If you are interested, please send your CV and motivation letter (in English or German) to Natalie Jivkova (CVS-Bulgaria) at email@example.com by 26 April 2017.
More information you can find here – http://cvs-bg.org/evs-news/evs-austria/ . Thank you!