ACT – Active Citizens of Tomorrow
Location: Prishtine, Kosovo
Period: 15/06/2017 – 15/12/2017
Deadline: 19 May 2017
Do you want to live in one of the best countries to visit before you turn 30 according to Thrillist travel? Or, the best macchiato in the world according to Yahoo? Then Kosovo is a place for you
One EVS Vacancies in Pristina, Kosovo starting from 15th of June – 15th of December 2017
Our mission is to accelerate social change by investing in youth. We provide transformational experiences for young people, so that they are equipped and motivated to become agents of positive social change and ultimately improve Kosovar society.
Terms and conditions
• EVS volunteer contract for a duration of six months (June-December 2017)
• 18-30 years’ old
• Italian citizen
• Accommodation provided
• Insurance covered
• Public transport costs in Pristina covered
• Transport to and from Pristina covered for the beginning/end of the stay
• A monthly allowance is provided, according to the respective EVS allocation
Desired skills and experience
• Proficiency in both written and spoken English
• Experience with youth work
• Communication and social media skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office required, experience with design and web software is an advantage
• Organized and reliable
• Able to take her/his own initiatives
Main tasks and responsibilities
• Support TOKA’s summer camps, including planning, logistics, communication and documentation.
• Support TOKA’s public relations and update social media.
• Support TOKA’s team with other tasks that might arise.
Please send your CV and Motivation letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
More info: www.toka-ks.org ; email@example.com