EVS in a NPO in Gdansk/Poland for 2 German volunteers
Location: Gdansk, Poland
Period: 01/09/2017 – 30/06/2018
Deadline: 15 June 2017
You want to be a part of a great international team of 10 volunteers and would like to support and organize European lessons in schools, write a blog, provide help in writing applications for youth exchange, organize meetings about European mobility among young people, provide language lessons and also realize your own ideas? This is the right European project for you!
The Morena Association in Gdansk is a non-profit non-governmental organization that have main aims for its activities, mainly focused on young people and youth leaders from Pomeranian Region.
• supporting in organizing and handling European lessons in schools (presenting their countries and promoting EVS and volunteering);
• working with the European school club (writing a blog, doing a research on other European school clubs of the EU, providing help in writing applications for youth exchange);
• preparing the Europe day for the Tricity community and having intercultural meetings where similarities and differences between Poland and the volunteer’s country can be showcased;
• helping to prepare the Metropolitan job fair and taking care of the EVS information point while showcasing the exchange experience;
• organizing meetings about European mobility among young people with other volunteers and students from Tricity;
• writing blog articles and updating EVS Facebook page by telling his/her own stories, the stories of volunteers and projects from the area;
• providing language lessons (English and the native language of the volunteer);
• the organization of evaluation materials for the participants of his/her activities;
• suggesting and realizing his/her own ideas.
Please download the EVS Bewerbungsbogen from ijgd Berlin from our Website http://www.ijgd.de/auslands-dienste/ab-6-monate/europaeischer-freiwilligendienst-evs/bewerbung-kontakt.html and send it to us asap per mail at email@example.com