A.I.R- Active Involved Responsible
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Period: 01/08/2017 – 01/02/2018
Deadline: 20 June 2017
A.C.T.O.R. is looking for 7 volunteers coming from Austria, Estonia, France, Italy, Lithuania, Greece, and Spain. If you are interested for being a volunteer in the field of social responsibility, art-education and clinic animation, this is your dream project!
A.C.T.O.R.’s Mission: Human potential development of its beneficiaries (children, youngsters and adults) through their involvement, participation and voluntary work.
A.C.T.O.R.’s Vision: A society in which good communication exists is certainly the society we dream to live in. The individual will only be able to realize his responsibility in society through the power and courage to express his personal vision on reality.
A.C.T.O.R.’s Objective: Supporting its beneficiaries in order for them to gain creative communication abilities – these are useful for people’s tuneful development, underlining their responsibilities as actors of the community they belong to.
– Local, national and international volunteering;
– Clinic animation;
– Intercultural education;
– Art in education;
– Cultural and social events;
– Intercultural and international youth exchanges based on non-formal methodology.
The activities developed in the Active Involved Responsible (A.I.R.) Project will ensure the growth of your competitive sense on the labor market. You will be involved in promoting active citizenship, volunteering attitude and will develop initiative spirit and social entrepreneurship by working about entrepreneurship and social marketing concepts in an intercultural context. The causes will target vulnerable groups.
– Developing social entrepreneurship competencies in an intercultural context for EVS and local volunteers. This
will be accomplished through stimulation of crossectorial interactions and involvement of non-formal and
formal education methodology.
– Active participation promotion among youngsters and Romanian educational system representatives, but in
your native community as well.
– Promoting cultural diversity values among the target groups of all the partner organizations.
– Creation of social entrepreneurship campaigns, dedicated to disadvantaged social groups from the native communities of the A.I.R. partners.
– By the end of the EVS stage, you will have to create fundraising strategies that you would be able to apply in your own community as piloting actions – assisted by your sending organizations.
This is the link of the call on our website https://actorromania.wordpress.com/2017/06/02/call-for-evs-volunteers-a-i-r-by-a-c-t-o-r-2/ where it’s possible to find more details, the infopack and the form to fill in to apply. For any other info this is our email address firstname.lastname@example.org