Location: Dombasle France
Period: 01/09/2017 – 30/06/2018
Deadline: 11 July 2017
We are searching Austrian volunteers to develop intercultural and linguistics activities in French secondary schools. The missions starts in September 2017 until June 2018.
The mission is divided between the two secondary schools of Dombasle in order to strengthen the common projects of the schools, but also to share and exchange pedagogical reflections.
The mission will be about:
– A cultural and linguistic part on citizenship
– Language workshops
– Linking primary and secondary schools
The general council of Meurthe-et-Moselle is an Institution. He is granted of state and own powers, such as solidarity, which is the main realm that affects other areas as the social and professional inclusion of people who are experiencing difficulties. The other realms are education and citizenship, support to territories, economic and solidary development, environment and tourism.
The general council develops support for vulnerable groups of people.
– Sharing of a different culture
– Reinforcement of the educational team
– Contribution to the execution of the practical teaching
– Opportunity for the pupils to be with somebody coming from another country on a regular basis
Send your application to email@example.com