Location: Sighisoara, Romania
Period: 01/08/2017 – 15/12/2017
Deadline: 22 July 2017
The volunteers will develop journalistic abilities by making brochures, e-pages, video / photo reportages, street interviews, multimedia materials, etc.
During the stage the EVS volunteers will live in the center of Sighisoara city, in a really big and shared house with other EVS volunteers on other projects of our association. The city is not so big you will be walking to get to the office, at the medical cabinet or at the place where you will organize the activities. From your house to the office is like 3 minute.
For food the volunteers will receive 100 Euro/person/month.
Monthly allowance will be 60 Euro/person/month.
– The volunteers will help 6 local organizations or public institution in promoting their activities online and offline in Romanian language and also in English. The volunteers will develop journalistic abilities by making brochures, e-pages, video / photo reportages, street interviews, multimedia materials, etc.
– The volunteers will organize foreign language interactive courses for young people in Sighisoara (in their own native languages or in English
– The volunteers will promote Sighisoara and the local community on-line through their native languages by creating blogs, wiki encyclopedias, etc
– The volunteers will support Wild Carpathia’s team in selecting and preparing local youngsters for sending them as EVS volunteers in other countries
– The volunteers will develop monthly events to promote European diversity and multilingualism like intercultural evenings, bingo quiz nights, karaoke nights, etc.
The volunteers will work between 5-7 hours/day, 5 days/week.
Send us an email with your CV and a motivation letter: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com