Step by Step – Create a Change
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Period: 15/09/2017 – 14/09/2018
Deadline: 6 August 2017
We are looking for 6 enthuziastic volunteers from Romania, Latvia, Hungary and Spain who want to learn more about how to build and sustain an NGO and gain/have knowledge about coaching and self-development.
Synergy Bulgaria is a youth worker organization founded in 2014. Our focus is on creating lasting change and transformation in society and the environment around. Our main field of work are trainings, group and personal coaching, non-formal education and mentoring.
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SynergyBulgaria/
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
1. Our new volunteers will take Synergy Bulgaria to a higher level, by organizing local and international projects and managing social media.
2. You will be offering to young Bulgarians, and not only, the chance to get involved in trainings, exchanges, cross border, local initiatives and international projects focusing on personal and professional development.
3. You will have the mission to contribute to the development of human potential by empowering people and creating projects and opportunities.
4. You will continue and maybe improve the initiatives and projects made by our last EVSers.
5. You will be encouraged to get involved in other local activities in a way that will enable you to develop new knowledge and skills.
6. You will have your own initiative which means you will be encouraged and helped to create your own personal project towards your growth. It is up to you what will you create, just remember – sky is the limit.
7. Last but not least, not only that you will be supporting Synergy Bulgaria, but you will gain a valuable experience living abroad, not just learning about the Bulgarian way of life, but gaining an insight in cultures from all over Europe.
Link of the info-letter : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2rLX3SFnZNUeGtZZ05GWjZka00/view?usp=sharing
Here is the link for application form: https://goo.gl/forms/MMKoPAXg41oMs59I2
We would like to mention that almost all the photos from the info-letter were made by and with our EVS volunteers during this year.