EVS at the International Office of the EYP
Lcoation: Berlin, Germany
Period: 01/02/2018 – 31/01/2019
Deadline: 6 August 2017
The European Youth Parliament is offering a full time volunteer position at its International Office in Berlin. We are looking for applicants who would like to gain professional experience in the operations of an international NGO for the duration of 12 months. Find out more here: http://eyp.org/call-european-voluntary-service/
The European Youth Parliament (EYP) is a unique educational programme which brings together young people from all over Europe, to discuss current topics in a parliamentary setting. The EYP is a non-partisan and independent programme. The EYP is a network consisting of 40 European associations and organisations, in which thousands of young people are active in a voluntary capacity. With its international, national and regional sessions it reaches out to ca. 30 000 young people all over Europe every year. The international umbrella organisation of the EYP is the Schwarzkopf Foundation, hosting the International Office of the EYP.
The volunteer will support the Project Managers of the EYP team in the following areas:
• participant management for our International Sessions
• practical preparations for events
• drafting and revising of reports and applications,
• administrative tasks,
• preparing and updating databases,
• preparing and administering evaluations and polls
• composing invitations and other materials,
• other tasks – depending on your talents, on current projects and events.
The applicant should fill in this form: http://polls.eyp.org/evs-application-eyp.
There is more information here: http://eyp.org/call-european-voluntary-service/