EVS in Bulgaria for Polish Volunteer!
Location: Pazardzik, Bulgaria
Period: 01/09/2017 – 30/08/2018
Deadline: 1 September 2017
Association “Focus” and Semper Avanti Association are looking for Polish Volunteers!
HOST ORGANIZATION WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
• Facilitate the implementation of the project by offering administrative and quality support to all project partners and ensuring their good work in the network;
• Preparation of necessary documentation;
• Provide information volunteers country, its culture and tradition, the host organization, conditions, tasks, duties and rights under the project;
• Inform volunteers for pocket money;
• Ensuring interim and final evaluation meetings;
• Assures the project participants that in any moment of execution of the activities there will be no substitution of labor.;
• Assist in the solution;
• Support for volunteers in all matters relating to insurance, visa and residence permit;
• Ensure that enrollment of volunteers Insurance Plan for EVS volunteers is done;
• Provides support of volunteers in crisis situations and in solving problems.
• The development of activities and tasks of the volunteers – scheduling by time and date.
• Accommodation for volunteers. Provide intensive language course.
• Keeping the exchange of information related to a project between the sending and host organization;
Association “Focus – European Center for De- velopment” Pazardjik was founded like a non-prof- it organisation. Members of the organization are specialists and public figures united around the idea of protecting the people’s right of life in a sup- portive environment, ideas for active youth partic- ipation in public life and strengthening the princi- ples of civil society and democracy. Organization works on national level.
Zgłoszenia w formie CV (Imię_Nazwisko_CV) oraz listu motywacyjnego (Imię_Nazwisko_ML) w języku angielskim należy przesłać na adres firstname.lastname@example.org (w tytule wiadomości wpisując „Wolontariat w Bułgarii”).