Europe and Youth participation
Location: Amiens, France
Period: 02/01/2018 – 31/12/2018
Deadline: 15 September 2017
Europe Direct Picardie is looking for volunteers from all Europe to bring the EU closer to its citizens and to encourage the youth of the region to take part in a mobility programme.
Europe Direct Picardie is an official EU information centre in Northern France. More informations here : http://www.europedirect-picardie.eu
The main tasks of the volunteers will be:
– to prepare and give presentations about their country, the EVS and the EU to different groups (pupils, students, adults, young people with fewer opportunities, etc.), to speak about their own experiences, cultures, customs and diversity.
– to welcome the general public at the office and during fairs and forums
– to promote the EVS to the youth of the region
– to create educational tools (e.g.games and posters) and new concepts for presentations
– to help the team in the organisation of events (debates, Europe Day, European day of languages…)
– to raise awareness, especially among young people, towards the upcoming European elections
The candidates must send their CV and motivation letter, in English or French, to firstname.lastname@example.org
The shortlisted candidates will then be interviewed via Skype.