“Strengthen the bond of inclusion”
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Period: 01/10/2017 – 30/06/2018
Deadline: 20 August 2017
A.C.T.O.R. is looking for one volunteer from Portugal to join our group of international volunteers in their socio cultural animation activities in schools and hospitals here in Bucharest.
A.C.T.O.R.’s Mission: Human potential development of its beneficiaries (children, youngsters and adults) through their involvement, participation and voluntary work.
A.C.T.O.R.’s Vision: A society in which good communication exists is certainly the society we dream to live in. The individual will only be able to realize his responsibility in society through the power and courage to express his personal vision on reality.
A.C.T.O.R.’s Objective: Supporting its beneficiaries in order for them to gain creative communication abilities – these are useful for people’s tuneful development, underlining their responsibilities as actors of the community they belong to.
– Local, national and international volunteering;
– Clinic animation;
– Intercultural education;
– Art in education;
– Cultural and social events;
– Intercultural and international youth exchanges based on non-formal methodology.
· Performances and events for disadvantaged kids and youth;
· Clinical animation for ill and disadvantaged kids;
· Socio-cultural animation for kids in schools and kindergartens;
· Promotion of volunteering for youth and teenagers;
· Promoting the cultural diversity using multimedia channels (creation of movies, articles for blogs, etc..);
· Events for social causes.
Send you CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested please apply here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdn2VOR9j7nrcUP1Uaba_4NBjadW8XZ9wBFL KIN0L3DZ0zM3A/viewform