Promote Europe ! Only for Portuguese
Location: Le Blanc, France
Period: 11/09/2017 – 10/09/2018
Deadline: 3 September 2017
The Relais Brenne Initiatives Jeunes is looking for 1 portuguese volunteer to support teenager’s youth projects in a rural area in Center France.
Youth service called “Relais Brenne Initiatives Jeunes” in a Natural Regional Parc. We support teenager’s and youngster’s projects (11-25 years old). 5 youth workers will take part in this youth service.
We work with a high school and 3 secondary schools, and wants to give the opportunity to the young people to increase their European citizenship and exchange with young people from other countries. So 3 youth exchanges have been organised in 2012, 2013 and 2015, and the RBIJ is accredited as an EVS receiving, sending and coordinating organisation from 2013. 2 EVS are receiving during this year.
The RBIJ will host 2 volunteers. They will have some common tasks but also they will work on their very own task separately in cooperation with other animators of RBIJ. They will work on the following tasks:
– Set up activities and presentations about European mobility and Europe in general and international solidarity in hight schools in order to deliver information’s about possibilities for youngsters which Europe offers. (13 – 18 YO)
– Develop/create tools for presenting European mobility possibilities for youngsters
– Present their own countries and culture during several local events in aim to work on cultural understanding
– Participate into the organisation of a European week in a secondary schools (11-15 YO) : working with teachers or supervisors to create and set up activities about Europe with students
– Receive and support French young people who want to undertake an EVS. They will be supported by animators of the RBIJ to undertake personal project
– Build the contact with people who can help them on this mission (directors of schools, teachers, colleagues, other organisations or initiative groups)
– Get involve in (optional) and follow separated projects set up by the RBIJ (visit a cultural place with a group of teenagers, participate in a camps and events organized by the RBIJ)
Send your application now to email@example.com. We will organise a Skype asap