Multiverse media vol.2
Location: Litija – Slovenia
Period: 01/10/2017 – 30/09/2018
Deadline: 20 September 2017
Amigos da Terra NGO acts as sending organization and we are looking for a Spanish volunteer for a project in a Youth Center in Slovenia
We have 1 vacancies for an approved project for a Spanish volunteer and the activities would start in 01st October – 30 September 2018 ( 12 months)
Youth Centre Litija was established on the 25th of May, 2005. We are implementing a range of activities for young people, in several fields: education, culture, information, counseling, prevention, sport, intercultural dialogue, we nurture contacts between young people and their organizations.
During the mobility ZKMŠ Litija will monitor and coordinate all activities ran by the volunteers.
The activities the volunteers will organize and take part in will be, but not limited to:
– Graphic design of youth magazine (print and web version)
– Co-working with team of young musicians, producers and DJ-s, that create and record their music in youth centers multimedia center (recording, video production, whole graphic design of multimedia center, promotion on social media)
– support (for the youth worker) and work in the daily centre. The main task of the volunteer will be help with the organization and preparation of the monthly program of the centre.
– organization of workshops and events for local youth – jam sessions, music nights, workshops for musicians, evenings of poetry and music
– Recording and production of promotional, preventive and educational short movies with youth, for youth
– Assistance with preparation of activities for youth, mostly in field of audio-visual production (Photography workshops and exhibitions, help with promotional and prevention activities) in local community and local schools
– Design and preparation for publishing of Youth centers promotional materials
– Work and assistance in Youth centers daily room (help with regular program, work with young NEETs, unemployed, youth with little or no opportunities) under mentorship of Youth workers.
– Organization of intercultural events (presentations of countries and cultures)
– Organization of movie nights
– Participation in promotional activities that Youth center is part of (Week of volunteerism, bazars of NGO, other events produced by local community, cooperation with other youth centers in Slovenia and participation in their major events)
Write a motivational letter in which you explain your motivation for participating on our project and write a few ideas for activities that would be, by your opinion, of interest to young people.
You can send your motivational letter and your CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org