Location: Lausanne, Switzerland (french speaking area)
Period: 02/03/2018 – 02/01/2019
Deadline: 15 September 2017
The foundation Mère Sofia based in Lausanne is a welfare organization which helps the most impoverished. They have different departments that aid people in need. The volunteer will work mainly at the soup kitchen and may also support the itinerant social service.
– Preparation of the meals and help in the kitchen
– Collaboration with voluntary co-workers
– Distribution of the meals
– Logistical help and maintenance work
– Social support during the evening.
– Psychological support for people with social and financial insecurity
– Support for the itinerant social service
Fill out the candidate application with all the need information (including a picture) and send it to us per e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Put the name of the project in the title of your mail. You can find the candidate application form and more information on: