Location: Lausanne, Switzerland (French Speaking)
Period: 02/03/2018- 02/01/2019
Deadline: 15 September 2017
Vaud is a nonprofit association with more than 55 years experience in the field of mental disability that also organizes camps for the disabled.
Tasks during the camps:
– Instructor during the camps, with people of all ages living with different kind of mental handicap.
– Individual support of one or two persons during the camps. Support for the daily actions.
– Participation in the camps activities and in the meetings with the team.
Tasks at the office
– Administrative tasks in relationship with the camps.
– Preparation of the files and material for the camps.
– Management of the local of material, lost items, follow up of the stock at the departure and at the return.
– Support for the preparation of the meetings before the camps.
Fill out the candidate application with all the need information (including a picture) and send it to us per e-mail to email@example.com.
Put the name of the project in the title of your mail. You can find the candidate application form and more information on: